Every-So-Often Motto

"Voice of the Chinese Counterculture Revolution." - PC

Friday, May 6, 2011

PC - Drill Baby Drill

Boom,

I have proven before that I am a fan of Alternative Energy, but this track is more about the actual act of drilling into the earth. It is probably inspired by all the Gears of War 3 Beta I have been playing lately, but I sure do like it. The mix is 15 minutes and 29 seconds long. It is not for people with vaginal walls for eardrums, with all due respect. I am just looking out for your precious virgin eardrums. Anyone else who likes my hard industrial music will enjoy this 120 BPM track.

PC - Drill Baby Drill.mp3

Peace,

PC

PS

Here is a bonus track that Andrew Sattva and I recorded awhile back.
Enjoy.

PC w/ AIS - endome61409.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AOTV